Old December 30th 05, 10:29 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

Default AN8 Ultra, Interrupt problems, ACPI manipulation

Hello, I have build a HTPC, or media PC with the following components
assembled:

CPU AMD Athlon 64 3200 +
Mainboard ABIT AN8 Ultra
Graphics Sapphire Radeon X300SE PCIe
TV analogously TV station KNC ONE DVR
TV DVB-t TV station KNC ONE DVB-t
Hard disk 2* Samsungs SpinPoint P80SD 160 GB SATA II RAID 0
OS Windows XP Home SP2 OEM
Software TVcentral 2.0 club edition
Codec Sonic Cineplayer 5.1

Unfortunately, I have the problem of picture drop-out and sound drop-out.
My BIOS, firmware, Windows and the drivers are on the newest state.
I suppose, it is in Interrupt problem.

1. What strikes me is the following: The AN8 Ultra has only 3 slots PCI. But
all the same whether I put the second TV in the slot 1 or 3, always the
Interrupt with the graphic is shared. In BIOS, as of under Windows.
Nevertheless, this must be a mistake of BIOS, or?

2. Maybe somebody can help me, but sh... Windows determs the Interrupts,
although quietly some are free, as for example both Serial, LPT, IDE, etc.
I can take on it no influence, because I have BIOS ACPI and Windows installs
the suitable computer driver.
If on the other hand I try to install Windows as on a Standart computer, the
SATA RAID is not recognized.
Is there a possibility to manipulate the Interrup determination under
Windows with a PC ACPI?

Please help!!!