Old July 30th 03, 07:56 PM
Nevada Jack

Ahead Tech Support in California says there is no issue with DX9.x since
they ran it on two of their machines and the tech ran it on his home
computer.

I have sent them the enrtries from this group indicating my problem is not
unique. I have asked them to at least send me some files that I should look
for or someway to find out why NVE2.0 does not see DX9 files.

Will post on this group when I hear from them again.

I suggest you sent your problem to Nero Support so they see it is not a
single system.

Jack

"feronni" wrote in message

"vergs" wrote in message
I downloaded Nero 6 Demo & Nero Vision Express 2 (I have been running an

OEM
version of Nero 5.5), I am running Directx 9.0b and also cannot launch
NeroVision Express 2! Maybe a problem with DirectX 9.0b?? I am Running
Windows 2000 Pro SP4.

I'm running Direct X 9.0 (4.09) and cannot even install NeroVision 2 as it
says I need to have Direct X 9 installed ??

Rest of Nero working fine