Old July 29th 03, 04:57 PM
Chas

I am running DirectX 9.0b and NeroVision Express 2 launches and I have
burned successfully previous captures to VCD. I had downloaded Express 2
about two weeks ago at the same time as I went from my Yamaha bundled
version to a full license that would work with my DVD burner. Windows XP
Home SP1. Chuck

"vergs" wrote in message
I downloaded Nero 6 Demo & Nero Vision Express 2 (I have been running an

OEM
version of Nero 5.5), I am running Directx 9.0b and also cannot launch
NeroVision Express 2! Maybe a problem with DirectX 9.0b?? I am Running
Windows 2000 Pro SP4.

Regards
Vergs.

"Nevada Jack" wrote in message
I have no problem with Nero Burning ROM. Do not receive any error

message
when clicking on File Menu.

Also, I also purchased 5.5 Serial # after May 1 and received 6.0 number.
Installed new serial # and changed from Demo to just 6.0.0.9....that is
strange you would receive an OEM.

BTW...have you downloaded DX9.0b from MS WIN Update? If so, are you

having
any problem opening Nero Vision Express 2 application or individual DVD
authoring tasks in Smart Start? I am getting an error messsage..."you

need
DX9.0 or higher to run this application." and none of the Vision Express
function including the app will not open.

Jack

"Folk" wrote in message
news

In Nero Burning Rom, if I click on "File", I get a dialog box that
says "Internal Error", followed by a "Instruction at blah blah at
memory location blah blah." Anyone else seeing this?

I tried it both as an upgrade install (over the top of 5.5) and as a
clean install (after removing 5.5). I made a disk image before
installing which allowed me to try it both ways.

Windows 2000 SP 4
P4 2.53 on Intel 845G chipset board.
Plextor PX-W4824A

P.S.
I was one of the people that purchased Nero 5.5 after May 1st, so I
was eligible for a free upgrade to 6. When I used the registration
code they sent via e-mail, the program title changed from "Nero Demo"
to "Nero OEM". Why would it say OEM since I purchased the full retail
version direct from Ahead?