Old July 29th 03, 01:34 AM
Folk

Default Nero 6 bug

In Nero Burning Rom, if I click on "File", I get a dialog box that
says "Internal Error", followed by a "Instruction at blah blah at
memory location blah blah." Anyone else seeing this?

I tried it both as an upgrade install (over the top of 5.5) and as a
clean install (after removing 5.5). I made a disk image before
installing which allowed me to try it both ways.

Windows 2000 SP 4
P4 2.53 on Intel 845G chipset board.
Plextor PX-W4824A

P.S.
I was one of the people that purchased Nero 5.5 after May 1st, so I
was eligible for a free upgrade to 6. When I used the registration
code they sent via e-mail, the program title changed from "Nero Demo"
to "Nero OEM". Why would it say OEM since I purchased the full retail
version direct from Ahead?