Old June 12th 09, 12:42 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

Default Canon Pixma IP4600 Ink Cartridges (Compatible, Ready To Use) in the UK

I can't read german, but looking at the pictures they seem to show the
same filling proceedure that I use on my IP 4200 with good results

That's why I'm interested in the higher capacity carts for the my
4600, as I would intend to refill these too
--
Martin
©¿©¬

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:28:06 +0000 (UTC), Martin Trautmann
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:53:21 -0700, Cari wrote:
Crutchfield claim 9ml and 19ml.

same for the refill instructions on
http://www.druckerchannel.de/artikel..._eins pritzen
(German)

A friend sent Inkredible (UK) an email regarding the amount of ink in
the IP4600 cartridges and they assured him they are filled with 14ml &
28ml of ink.
http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default....ategoryID=2567

Can anyone else confirm this?

They do confuse it with the former sizes of BCI/PGI/CLI