Old November 25th 03, 06:16 AM
Glzmo

"Marko Svirčić" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:56:38 GMT, Glzmo wrote:

I have also noticed that Direct3D FSAA doesn't seem to work as well

quality
wise as OpenGL FSAA on my Radeon 9700 Pro. What's up with that? It seems
it's a bit better with Catalyst 3.4 and earlier than later versions, but

I'm
not sure.

Actually, I noticed that AA is a lot better in Cat 3.5 than in earlyer
versions.

Are you talking about OpenGL or Direct3D FSAA? It seems to me that FSAA in
Direct3D seems to not antialias distant thing as well as the not so distant
stuff with Catalyst 3.9, whereas in OpenGL it does.