Old May 18th 05, 04:59 PM
Oliver Costich

On Mon, 16 May 2005 20:18:12 -0700, Frank wrote:

Oliver Costich wrote:

Having a nice website doesn't make one an authority on anything. Not
on online vendors and clearly not on logic.

Who ever said having anything on line made anyone an authority on anything?
Certainly not me.
But it's a hell of a lot more proof of some real world experience vs
some bull****ter wannabe script-kittie i-still-sleep-with-my-teddy-bear
moron's opinion about what they have never done.
Now who would you believe...someone with 40yrs experience or someone who
still sleeps with his first printer?
Got it?
Frank

Got it, Frank. I also have 40 years experience buying by mail order
and off the web, but I don't run around making unsustantiated claims
about reseller ratings just because they don't fit with my prejudices.

By the way, there's about 20 printers between the first one and now,
and 2 were bought this year.

Forty years of experience don't beat 15 minutes of logic. If all you
can do is spew insult when asked to provide evidence of your claims,
then ,no, I don't believe someone who claims 40 years experience. And
when he reduces his responses to claiming someone doesn't exist or has
to prove the ridiculous (that you don't work for Beach Camera), his
true level of expertise is revelaed.

You got it, Frank?