Old November 19th 03, 09:19 AM
John Smith

Default Bizarre MS IE browser action - IE 'inflates'

Hi all,

I am running Windows XP Pro with all the latest SPs and Hot Fixes installed.
Yesterday, 18th November, I downloaded and installed the latest MS Hot Fixes
and installed them.

Since doing this whenever I use IE6 something very odd happens. I load the
browser and when I go to a url the browser 'expands' momentarily on the
screen, then shrinks back to the size it was EACH and EVERY time I go to a
url. I have never seen this before and it almost like someone blowing up a
balloon a fraction then letting it back down to its original size. Very odd.

BTW, I am running the latest NVIDIA drivers for my Geforce MX460 card.
Anyone else getting this?

J.