Old October 24th 03, 06:44 PM
Nathan

"BF" wrote in message
. net...
Will the latest greatest drivers have any effect on an old Geforce2 MX

card?
If not what are the best drivers for this card?

Thanks

I have a GeForce 2 GTS (Creative Labs), and have seen steadily faster rates
on the DXDiag program, (Running DX 9 now) as the driver number have gotten
larger. I had a problem with 45.23, where all DX programs gave an error, so
I went back to 44.03.

I have now installed 52.16, and have a nicley stable system again. The frame
frates seem slightly slower than before, but they do seem more stable, and
the image does seem better. I realise that this is not quantatative
analysis, but my experaince. However, I am happy with my system with these
drivers.

Nathan.

ECS K7S5A motherboard,
Athlon XP 1800+ Chip