Old August 21st 04, 04:32 PM
KMS

"Jason Cothran" wrote in message

"KMS" wrote in message
news:RjzVc.26722$Fg5.6399@attbi_s53...

| Hi,
|
| Just gave a shot to this 64bit Windows... Running Athlon3500 on Asus

A8V.

| Everything else (except had to install regular PATA disk to set up this
| windows...) went smooth but the ATI video card drivers do not install. I
did
| read from Anandtech that they too had a problem with X800 hardware.
|
| The question: Anyone there having the X800 beta drivers working with
| WindowsXP 64-bit edition? If so, how did you do it?

I am sure you did, but just to make sure, you did attempt the 64-bit ATI
drivers right, not the regular 32-bit ones?

Thanks for the reminder... Yes, I did download the Windows 64-bit Beta
drivers... The control panel does install but the drivers do not.

Here is the link to Anandtech article:
http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2085&p=2