Old July 24th 04, 04:40 PM
Lord Blue

I tried that, but it said that all of the drivers I had were corrupted, but
the disk is brand new! I probably just don't have the 64-bit drivers...I'll
look for them
"Jason Cothran" wrote in message
.. .

"Lord Blue" wrote in message
| I just got my computer setup, here is the rundown of what I have:
| Abit K8V-MAX3
| Athlon 64 2800+
| 1.0 GB PC3200(2x512)
| GeForce FX 5900XT
| Western Digital PATA 250 GB HDD - 100% NTFS - Non Bootable

Partition(from
| another computer)
| Western Digital SATA 250 GB HDD - 50% FAT32, 50% Nothing
|

| Here's the trouble: I am trying to install WindowsXP 64 on the SATA

drive
| as it does not have a non bootable partition on it. The only problem

with
| this is that the CD does not identify the drive at all. How can I fix
this?

Install the SATA drivers at the beginning of the installation when it asks
to press "F-something (F6 I think)" to install additional drivers.