Old July 18th 04, 10:37 PM
Ben Pope

Wes Newell wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 21:38:51 -0400, Locutus wrote:

nothing wrong with that
Linux sucks so why support it

Really. Could you tell me why it sucks? And what OS should I be using, and
why?

It sucks because it takes a certain level of brain power to get it up and
running.

It sucks because for Average Joe, it's too complicated.

It's great because it free, powerful, stable, provides you with choice and
the community can, and do contribute in so many ways.

Ben