Old April 27th 04, 10:21 AM
Craig Coope

"Craig Coope" wrote in message

And about the PC not booting....this is the second morning in a row

where
have turned it on and there has been only a few sounds and the PC power
light....no beep and no POST....I simply press reset and it works again?

Do you think this has something to do with it?

Craig....

OK...another update...Thankd Daniel...it seems that my core splash screen
was hiding the del keypress option as I have just pressed del and it came

up
withthe BIOS...so i guess I am happy now...

...I will keep am eye on the PC not booting first time tho...I'm not too
bothered...I have a one year onsite warrenty...and another 3 PCs to use
while this is geting fixed p

Someone I think on here suggested my cold boot problem (usually overnight)
may be the PSU being borderline but the techy at the store says if this was
the case then it wouldn't boot sometimes even when it has been on for
hours...hmmm...also it is an AMD Cheiftech approved PSU (340W Max)...

It really isn't a "big" problem as it does boot after a min or two...I can't
be bothered with the hassle of sending it back...I hoped it would be covered
by the onsite part of the warrenty....

The powerlight will come on and it kinda sounds like the HS has powered up
but no signal to the monitor or keyboard and it just sits there....

However one time it made the usual beep and got to the core cell screen and
then went "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" until I turned it off.....

I think I need someone here to tell me to get off my (not so) fat arse to
send it back..

Craig... )