Old April 25th 04, 12:02 PM
Craig Coope

I have a similar problem it says bios is no installed and all that, but I
can access the bios by press del. It posts it works fine for me so i don't
care. Also, The Core Center Splash screen is on i am guessing. That covers
up the bios option you can press del while that is up go into bios and

turn
it off.

OK...as an update I can now see the American Megatrends screen where it
askes me if I want to press Del and a couple of other options for boot setup
etc...but I can't actually choose anything because under it says something
like "Continue to flash the BIOS Yes? or No?" and then when I have to choose
one of those options...and choosing yes just makes the PC keep beeping 3
times......

And about the PC not booting....this is the second morning in a row where I
have turned it on and there has been only a few sounds and the PC power
light....no beep and no POST....I simply press reset and it works again?

Do you think this has something to do with it?

Craig....