Old April 21st 04, 09:40 PM
Wes Newell

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:43:06 -0500, Wayne Wastier wrote:

Thanks Jason. Here are the specs:

http://www.antec-inc.com/specs/p303xp_spe.html

Might work. Might work for a while and then blow due to overload. If
you don't have a spare, get another PSU and keep this for a spare. All
three of the ones I listed work, The 400W that didn't was weak on the +12v
line. Using an old AT PSU to power everything except the MB allowed the MB
to boot, so it was oviously a PSU problem. I tested all of the new PSU's
and they all worked fine with stable voltages, so if you've in a money
pinch.....
And that old saying that you get what you pay for is just that, an old
saying. In real life, it's BS. The cost has nothing to do with the quality
of the product. This has been proven hundreds of times.