Old April 21st 04, 07:17 AM
Wes Newell

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:25:45 -0500, Wayne Wastier wrote:

I think I probably need to update my PSU, but... my funds are little short
this month, and so I wonder if it will work with my present PSU.

Antec 300 Watt Model #:PP-303XP
ABIT K8T800 KV8-MAX3 Retail
AMD64 3200+ Retail

I doubt it. Mine wouldn't work on a 400watt that I ran my XP system on.
Not even close. I'm still using it in my XP system though without a
problem. For the 64 system I ordered 3 new PSU's, a 500W, 550W, and 600W.
The 500W was a Power Magic and it worked fine as did the others which were
Lead Power. The 500W was $15 shipped from amamax.com. So if you can scrape
up $15 you're in business. The 400W that didn't work was a Powerline.

http://www.amamax.com/psspecial2fnlp6100e.html