Old March 19th 04, 12:16 AM
phil

sorry to sound so down at
nobody replying but it seems
my post only went to ntl cable group.
now i sea the post or replys on sum other
news servers now.
but please let us all know what setups u have anyway.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
also if anybody has the kv8t800 pro from giga-byte
could you let me know what memory timings you have tried
and the ones that work properly and at what voltage for the
dimms if not using default as it seems what ever i try does not seem
to work and the box does not boot unless set to default in the bios.
i ask this as i took out my grfx card to test a friends and when
re seated my memory will not go above 333 now instead of 400 and anything
i do in the bios will not let the thing boot, as i said unless set to
default.
thanks.