Old August 16th 03, 08:31 PM
SCW

Mike

I had to send in my 1525US to have the LCD replaced, which was still under
warranty. I didnt remove my 802.11b multiport. When I got the computer
back, it was missing.

"Mike Calkins" wrote in message
y.com...
Hold times for all tech support #'s have been crazy this week due to

Blaster
WORM questions (not just Compaq's).

What product did you have repaired, and what items were missing?

Mike in Houston

"SCW" wrote in message
Do you work for Compaq technical support?

The problem is that some of my hardware is missing from my computer that

was
sent back to me from the repair center.

Nobody can help me except for Compaq.

I will be calling Corp. Office's on Monday, hopefully someone there

speaks
the English language.

"doS" wrote in message
Whats your problem, I speak english.

"SCW" wrote in message
So I finally get connected with someone after an hours hold time and

it's
someone who can barely speak English. I still have the problem

because
can't understand them and they can't understand me. Is this what

the
PC
world has come to?

"SCW" wrote in message
Once again tonight I have been on HOLD trying to get thru to tech
support.
41 minutes later I still am on HOLD!

WTF is going on with Compaq's tech support lines? It has been

like
this
all
damn week long. Yesterday was the longest I held for...2 fugging
hours!...still on hold when I finally gave up.

Do they think this is acceptable behavior?

My wallet doesn't think so and the next time I buy a computer it
certainly
won't be from ComCrap!