Old July 2nd 03, 06:17 PM
Irene

You can get a judgment from court. The next
difficulty is collecting it.

We obtained a small claims court judgment in Texas.
That was nearly 15 years ago and we still haven't seen a penny.

From others I have talked to, if the other individual involved is fairly
honest and possesses some ethics, you will get payment, however there is, in
most states, no way to force payment of the judgment.

"DEJ57" wrote in message
Small claims court will be difficult since the vendor is out of state in
all likelyhood. You can get a judgement from court. The next
difficulty is collecting it.

And its $40-$60 to file in Small Claims Court...

Dale