Old July 4th 03, 12:40 AM
Jef

I used to have 3D-glasses with my GF 1 Deluxe. I do not believe that the
glasses have changed in any way. Believe me, if they are still the same,
they will soon end up on Ebay.

Greetings,
René
schreef in bericht

I'm a newbie to Nvidia. I went to their web site but it's hard to tell

which
card I want. I want the best Nvidia card for playing Games and also has

good
Stereo-3D Drivers. That last is important to me.
Also, is there a new Nvidia that might come out soon and rival the ATI

Radeon
9700? If so, what is it called? Couldn't find much on upcoming stuff at

Nvidia
site.

I currently have a ATI Radeon 9700. Although it's super fast, it has zero
support for Stereo-3D. I will probably sell it on ebay with all the other

junk I
don't want.