Old July 3rd 03, 02:55 AM
Derek Wildstar

"LBJGH" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

Thanks for the warm welcome... I bet you are a hit with the ladies.

I am, quite irrelevantly, See how my charms aren't thusly wasted on you?

You should see how the ladies swoon when I blow my powerful 9cfm
'Dustbuster' over certain critical areas of their anatomy. Which is good,
since I wouldn't want to them to overheat due to all that extra voltage
running unregulated through their acceleration ports. You do know how
important it is to tend to the ladies G-port, right Sport?

Betcha wish you checked us out earlier, dontcha. It's the way it's meant to
be played, or haven't you read the latest memo?!