Old June 30th 03, 02:52 PM
Lester Piglet

It may not be your power supplys fault that Unreal2 crashed, it repeatedly
crashed on my machine and all my friends pc's. I only use quality hardware.

--
Les Ross
Certified by a
"michael" wrote in message
Presently I have a 64MB GeFORCE 2 MX 100/200 card installed in my

system.Are
there any better cards
available that will work properly with a 250 watt power supply?I can't
upgrade the psu,it's a Compaq
Presario with a proprietary design.I tried a Geforce 4
Ti 4200,it worked great even with games as recent as ELITE FORCE2 and
SoF2,but UNREAL 2 causes a complete shutdown.
The monitor shuts off,the system stops responding to anything,though the
power light remains on.Blackhawk Down also caused this.
I can only guess that these games caused too great a power demand with the
4200.