Old June 27th 03, 06:13 PM
Strontium

I think they don't have much experience with video rendering. Look at the
brands, the OP listed. Perhaps they need to refine their question to
something more like: Which chip? And, what vendor? Also, listing what
they are wanting to do with it. There was a time that I had no clue about
video cards. That goes back to when I was wanting to play FFVII on a Voodoo
Banshee. Give em a break. I've sure had many breaks. Surely you can
remember when you were clueless, too?

/shrug

--
You, probably, thought you weren't going to die, today...SURPRISE!"

-The main character in Postal 2

"Derek Wildstar" wrote in message

"02935" wrote in message
news
I'll be purchasing a new system soon with the P4 3GHz 800FSB and D875PBZ
combo but I don't want to spend hundreds on a video card. What card

would
you suggest I should get? There're so many...Radeon, Leadtek, Asus...I

have
no idea.

Thanks.

Why would you spend, what I consider a premium, for a state of the art PC
subsystem, but not be willing to spend a proportional amount on the video
card?

If $200 dollars is too much for a video card, how is it that $363 isn't

too
much for the CPU?

Either you are full of it, or you need a lesson in PC integration.