Old June 27th 03, 04:06 PM
Derek Wildstar

"02935" wrote in message
news
I'll be purchasing a new system soon with the P4 3GHz 800FSB and D875PBZ
combo but I don't want to spend hundreds on a video card. What card would
you suggest I should get? There're so many...Radeon, Leadtek, Asus...I

have
no idea.

Thanks.

Why would you spend, what I consider a premium, for a state of the art PC
subsystem, but not be willing to spend a proportional amount on the video
card?

If $200 dollars is too much for a video card, how is it that $363 isn't too
much for the CPU?

Either you are full of it, or you need a lesson in PC integration.