Old June 26th 03, 03:27 PM
Tod

I've been happy with my Turtle Beach Santa Cruz,
Used with Win98SE and now Win XP.
If you switch to a none Creative labs sound card,
make sure you remove all Creative labs registry stuff.

"Dai" wrote in message news:30kKa.15688$R73.2659@sccrnsc04...
Heya,

I know this is the wrong group but since there was some intelligent

feedback
going on here, figured this would be the best place to ask.

I seem to be having some Sound issues since upgrading to XP. Sound loops,
sometimes crackling sounds, etc.

I am currently using Soundblaster, PCI 512. I have tried different slots

on
my Motherboard and upgraded to the latest drivers. Although, the latest
drivers for XP on this card according to the Creative labs sight is dated
2001 ??!!??

So...any recommended sound cards? or is there a general site like the one

got from here, guru3d.com for current sound drivers?

Thanks!