Old June 25th 03, 02:11 PM
UnKnown

Well I was looking more for a recommendation on a "better" card

Such as the Blah blah Geforce4 GBX9300 128MB 350Mhz card would be the
next step up but not as cutting edge as the Geforce7 XYZ9999 500Mhz card..
Don't get the Geforce4 HSX9500 256Mb 375Mhz as that one has problems
with OpenGL...etc etc etc...

I understand I can look on EBabe for XYZ video card...

UnKnown.

"Cedar" wrote in message
Not being flippant but have you tried Ebay have had some fab bargains from
there.

Good luck in your search

Regards

"UnKnown" wrote in message
I am looking for a moderately priced ( ~ $100.00) "upgrade" from
my current nVidia card. I have a VisionTek Xtasy 5864
which is a geforce2-TI, 64MB DDR, 250Mhz 256-bit GPU.

I mostly use it for gaming and some home application use.

Any suggestions ??