Old June 23rd 03, 12:26 AM
Tech Support

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:47:12 GMT, Robert wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:14:20 -0500, wrote:
you are right ofcourse. my mistake.
also disregard the problems with splinter cell, once I set the
resolution to 1024 everything was fine. I was running at 1600x1200
and i must have had a refresh rate issue.

Wow. You should never run at that high a res with 3D glasses. The
screen is displaying two images for 3D to work so the vid card is
doing twice as much work as normal. If you want a decent framerate I
found 800x600 was optimal when using 3D glasses for most games, but
that depends on how demanding the game is too of course and which
video card you have.