Old June 22nd 03, 05:11 PM
Robert

Default Who has 3d glasses working?

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:14:19 +0000 (UTC), "Baron Von Black"
wrote:
I have
nec 97F
gforce4 4400TI 128 meg with 44.03
I run everything at 1024x768@100mhz
I've experimented with alot of drivers with mixed results. Not all
games will work with stereo.
I can't even get splinter cell to start up with the stereo drivers
installed. Had to uninstll them until I finish the game.
Other games like bf1942 work very well.
I had troubles with forgotten battles too, but if I turned on the
stereo after the mission had started, everything was ok.
Mike what other info do you exactly require? plus, what probs do you have.

To get the ball rolling I have the following

Iiyama vision master pro 17"
Nvida Gforce 4 4400Ti 128Mb with Nvidia 43.45 drivers

800 x 600 @ 144Hz
or
1024 x 768 @ 100Hz

All running under windows XP home SP1a

Games tested with excellent results

MOHAA + Spearhead addon
IL2 Sturmovik (original)
Return to castle wolfenstein
GP4 (crammon)
Flight sim 2000
Flashpoint & ALL addon packs
Max Payne
Alien vs Predator 1 & 2

Game I have had probs with

IL2 Sturmovik forgotten battles (screen corrution & distorted graphics)
possibly driver prob????

"John Smith" wrote in message
news
Are these the ones that allow you to see naked women walking down the
street? ;-)

"Mike Urig" wrote in message
I've got the Edimensional glasses and would like to know from people
who have them working, what set-up do you have, hardware wise?

Monitor =
video card =
resolution =
refresh rate =

anyother settings you can think of or tips.
MOHAA and Spearhead work fine for me but FS2002 pro sometimes has a
problem. I have a Gforce 3 Ti 200 card and a monitor that goes up to a
refresh rate of 85mhz.

thanks