Old August 21st 03, 06:59 AM
Helen Chevy

Default Help! Drive Image Program for SIL 3112 Controllers?

After using Acronis True Image to make a successful image of my c: drive,
which is made up of two SATA Raptor drives on a SIL Raid 0 (Gigabyte 8INXP),
I find this program cannot restore the image. If I try it in XP, it can't
get around the services; if I try it outside of XP, it sees only the
separate disks and not the RAID drive. Folks at Acronis say they have
support for some RAID controllers but apparently not the SIL 3112.

Anyone out there know of a drive imaging program that will support the SATA
Raid controller on these Gigabyte boards? Ghost? True Image?

Thanks!

Helen