Old July 24th 03, 09:34 PM
JerrDude

"Ken" wrote in message . au...
Nup i dont install that with my 8KNXP. Dont htink you can with this board.
Only older chipsets. Just the intel chipset software thats on the cd.

Ken

"Greg" wrote in message
Is anyone using Intel Application Accelerator with the 8KNXP? I have read
elsewhere that people had it installed so I went to Intel to download it

and
their page says the 875p is not compatible with it. My system is running
fine without it, should I install it, if so what version? Thanks.

Intel has a RAID Appilication Accelerator, but for some reason no
regular IAA. I guess maybe they figure that PAT is the new IAA. But
the 865 doesn't have either, so I don't know why.