Old July 24th 03, 01:31 AM
Fred Klingenmeier

Default 7N400 Pro

I am having problems with the temp and fan sensors. As indicated in
EasyTune 4 my system temp is 38 C and the CPU temp is 32 C?!? The CPU fan
is correct. I have a manual adjustment. The system fan shows 2116 rpm and
the power fan 0 rpm. Unplugging the system fan caused NO change. I think
that the temperatures are reversed and the system fan is really the power
fan since the system fan is a 4000 rpm fan and the power is a 2000 rpm fan.

The EasyTune 4 program doesn't allow any changes and the doesn't show any
readings for the voltage, nor any buttons for the mode settings (shown in
the help file). The windows based BIOS update crashes to the desktop as
does Face Wizard.

Games and other programs run great!

Is anyone having similar problems?

Configuration:
AMD Barton 2500+ (Not yet oc'd)
Corsair Twinx 256 mb 3200 (512 mb total) dual channel mode
MSI nVidia FX 5600
Raid setup in mode 0 (booting off of standard IDE, not Raid)
Raidmax 500 w power supply