Old December 30th 03, 12:56 AM
John E. Carty

Q: What is SurveySavvy.com's policy regarding spamming?

A: "Spamming" is the wide distribution of unsolicited e-mail messages or
newsgroup postings that advertise a product or service. It is the Internet
equivalent of junk mail. Luth Research and SurveySavvy.com never spam; we
send e-mail messages to our existing members only. (During the registration
process, our members expressly agree to receive e-mail messages from
SurveySavvy.com.) Furthermore, no one is authorized to spam on our behalf.
Members who attempt to generate referrals through spamming are ineligible to
receive any payments for their own participation in surveys or for the
participation of any members they referred to SurveySavvy.com.
SurveySavvy.com will revoke the membership of any persons who spam, and
those persons will be permanently disqualified from any participation with
SurveySavvy.com.