Old July 14th 03, 07:37 PM
Strontium

You didn't upset me

-
Wheat Muncher stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Strontium put me in my place by writing

Video cards are either PCI, or AGP. And, no, I did not know what
you meant. You were way out, in left field, at least to me.

LOL...sorry then. Some of the Nvidia FX cards required two slots- The
AGP and the PCI1 slot. I am not sure if they ever made it onto the
market with that configuration, or if the vendors changed that. It
was going to be a headache at any rate, and the noise earned them the
moniker "dustbuster" That may have just been the prototype design, I
never ordered any of these cards simply because of that fact, but
opted for the TI series. They are a nice card.
Now going through some of my suppliers... it was a simple error on my
part...sorry to have upset you so.

--
Strontium

"Shortcuts are self-defeating. Mean. If you cannot do it,
clean, you'll never reach your reward..." - 311