Old July 14th 03, 05:51 PM
Wheat Muncher

Strontium put me in my place by writing

Video cards are either PCI, or AGP. And, no, I did not know what you
meant. You were way out, in left field, at least to me.

LOL...sorry then. Some of the Nvidia FX cards required two slots- The AGP
and the PCI1 slot. I am not sure if they ever made it onto the market with
that configuration, or if the vendors changed that. It was going to be a
headache at any rate, and the noise earned them the moniker "dustbuster"
That may have just been the prototype design, I never ordered any of these
cards simply because of that fact, but opted for the TI series. They are a
nice card.
Now going through some of my suppliers... it was a simple error on my
part...sorry to have upset you so.

--
Wheaty...

Gimme the ball... puhhllleeeeaaasssse gimme the ball!