Old September 13th 05, 08:43 PM
wayneb

Unless I am very much mistaken, there are no jumpers/dipswitches that
change any
of the parameters you describe.
Thanks for looking in on this post. The laptop has a P120 CPU and I
wanted to run at at 133 (a slight overclock) or put in another CPU. I
assumed that I would be able to at least change the bus speed somewhere,
as various comments on boards seem to indicate that this laptop can run a
P133.

I will experiment with AMD K5's or Cyrix CPU's if I can get them.
Do I have to prise the CPU out of the non ZIF socket? Or does the plastic
"bar" on the side of the socket that says "lock" actually slide?

Thanks

Wayne

--
wayneb