Old September 11th 03, 03:54 AM
Charles Hammond

If you are looking for Asus Motherboards with integrated video look for
the motherboards that end in "-VM". Normally with Asus the integrated
video motherbards are "-V" and then "-M" is normally MATX motherboard.
Asus pretty strictly adheres to a kind of coding system in their
motherboard model names.

For instance the A7N8X Is the Nforce2 8X AGP Motherboard. The A7N8X-VM
IS integrated video, MATX. The A7N8X-X is a less expensive version of the
A7N8X motherboard.

The P4P800-VM is an Intel 865 Integrated Video MATX Motherboard. Asus had
a note on their website on a newer motherboard the P4P800S. It appeared
to be a variation and a new chipset slightly different for their previous
chipsets without Dual DDR. Asus seems to be trying to target people
looking for a discount.

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, KILOWATT wrote:

Hi everyones. I will change my mobo this week-end. I went to the
ASUS website under "pick my motherboard" section. They don't
seems to provide any integrated video chipset on their boards. I'm i righ=

t?

--
Alain(alias:Kilowatt)
Montr=E9al Qu=E9bec