Old July 15th 03, 01:23 PM
Pelle

Thanks for the hint, but I'm afraid that's not quite what I need.
The thing is that I plan to have a LCD built into my coffee table, and
a GUI frontend running in fullscreen so the taskbar won't be
accessible.
In the GUI I want to have a button that flips the screen so it can be
viewed from any direction (one sofa on each side of the table...).

Any other ideas... :-)

"JT" wrote in message ...
One thing you can use to save yourself a few steps is the Nvidia Media
Center tray icon. Put this in your tray and you can right click to get
choose the rotation instantly. Sorry, but I don't know of any other tool
that does this. Doesn't mean it isn't out there.

"Pelle" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody know if it is possible to find or write a tool that uses
Nvidia:s NvRotate? I want to be able to rotate the screen without
entering all the properties dialogs, and confirmation dialogs!

What I want is a tool that takes the display to rotate and degrees as
argument, like this:
c:\nvrotate -display:0 -degree:180
The tool should also bypass the confirmation dialog!

Does anybody has any pointers? Existing applications or howto
interface the drivers?