Old October 24th 04, 12:15 AM
DaveW

The two sticks of RAM that you have are incompatible; they have different
number of pins. You have to buy a DDR PC2100 stick of RAM for your
computer. The PC 100 is worthless.

--
DaveW

"seabat" wrote in message
I've got a machine running a stick of Kingston 128MB, 266MHz, DDR
PC2100 DIMM. I have a stick of unknown origin that has a sticker on it
that says it is PC100 64MB made in USA 1999. Will this stick mix with
the Kingston stick or should I just give in and buy another stick of
the Kingston??

This is for the folks machine and they don't need a whole lot of RAM,
but thought since I had this one laying around that I would stuff it
into their 'puter and put it to some use.

Thanks!

--
The Seabat