Old December 6th 05, 05:25 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default BFG 6800GT OC VS 7800GT

I've never had a problem running my apps and games with the 6800GT. I'm
planning on upgrading my system and I'm trying to decide whether I should
keep my BFG 6800GT OC 256mb AGP8X card or jump to the 7800GT. If I go with
the 7800, I buy a PCI-E mobo. If I keep my 6800GT, I'd buy an AGP board.
I know it's "old" techonology, but it would allow me to continue to use my
6800GT for one more go 'round.

Obviously, there is a performance increase but is it worth shelling out $500
to go from the 6800GT AGP8X to the 7800GT PCI-E?