Old August 24th 05, 12:34 AM
First of One

1. Try a "low-level" overclock using RivaTuner.
2. If your games are as fast as before, then leave things alone. 3DMark is
useless.
3. 77.77 drivers are not "approved" by Futuremark, so it may not work
perfectly.

"lonesw0rdsman" wrote in message
I have a 6800gt. With the old drivers i was able to oc
with coolbits to ultra level and the scores would be higher.
But then I installed these drivers and the scores are
significantly lower. I didnt revome the older drivers. Can this
be causing the problem ? But I still can achieve a high score.
Just at its normal settings so i dont really think thats it.
Any suggestions ?

TIA