Old June 25th 03, 11:47 PM
Cliff

Haven't got this card, but I'm on the verge of getting it.

Try checking http://www.dvdrhelp.com/capturecards and search for tv2000
xp...about 90 reviews there.

A number of people have it working with XP, but there does seems to be a
trick...

This card works great. Except for the driver installations. DO NOT INSTALL
USING THE CD!!! You have to let Windows find the "new hardware" and install
by directing it to the Driver directory. The instructions are on the
website.

HTH, Cliff

PS http://www.leadtek.com.tw/support/do...p?pronameid=82 has a PDF
document 'TV 2000 XP Driver Installation guide" that may be of use.

"Adrian Blundell" wrote in message
.. .
Is anyone having trouble installing the Drivers for this Card onto
a Windows XP System ?

My System will not accept the Drivers as XP Compatible; I have
tried both the CD Drivers and those downloaded from the Leadtek
Site.

Adrian