Old December 28th 10, 12:02 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
w7pro[_4_]

Default Windows 7 Memory Question

Von Fourche;1265781 Wrote:
A relative of mine needs a new tower PC and some other relatives are
chipping in to buy her a low priced one. We found
an E Machine. It comes with Windows 7. I'm on XP and know nothing of

anything beyond Windows 7. I know my Dell is rock solid.

It comes with an AMD Sempron 145 2.8GHz processor and 2GB of RAM.

Will my relative get decent performance from this kind of machine?
All she
does is surf the net, pay bills, and do email, and maybe watch video on

netflix. Her son does gaming on his x-box along with netflix.

This PC tower is going for around $295 at Wal Mart.

Thanks

Hi, this is Ryan from the Windows 7 Professional outreach team. I think
you might find this comparative chart (http://bit.ly/CmpreEd) helpful in
getting the differences between the various Windows operating systems.
Most systems have integrated to Windows 7, so it is the latest OS out on
the market.