Old March 7th 07, 06:54 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Lez Pawl

Default Get rid of nVidia icon in Tray?

"Noozer" wrote in message
newsRfHh.1238580$1T2.693088@pd7urf2no...
Latest nVidia drivers. These only come with the new STUPID nVidia control
panel and there are no options that I can find to disable the nVidia icon
in the task bar, or from the context menu.

How do I do this?

...and how can I get the old control panel at the Display Properties
again?

right click your backdrop,

select Properties,

select Settings tab,

select your Graphics Card tab.............in my case Quadro FX 1100,

a settings pane will pop out and under the graphics card heading select
Tools.

under Shortcut tools, untick ' Enable taskbar icon'

this is the only way I could find to do same to mine.