Old May 1st 04, 04:25 PM
Henk de Jong

when trying to make it work under Windows XP,
I get "error in AS6E32.exe" after starting module Kye32.exe.

I use a flatbed scanner Dexxa 4800 which also uses the AS6E32.exe driver
under Windows XP prof without any problem.
DEXXA no longer exists, but in reality the scanner is an Artec AS6E with a
different brand name.

Probably this means that the driver doesn't work under WindowsXP,
unfortunately I don't see a new driver on the site of Genius

I have downloaded the driver from
http://www.artecusa.com/parallel-scanner-driver.html
Under AS6E/AS6P "Alternate Windows XP Installation" you can read how to
install the driver under Win XP.

Success!

With kind regards,
Henk de Jong

--
http://www.hsdejong.nl/
Nepal and Burma (Myanmar) - Photo Galleries