Old April 1st 04, 07:05 PM
ME

Default Asus Motherboard Accessory Kit's-Update

Hello all,
An update to this string. The kit just arrived. I've included version
numbers for those that might wonder. On first look I was very pleased with
what's included. Let me give you a detailed list.
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe User Guide version 2
Asus P4C800-E Motherboard settings sticker for inside case. (it's larger
than a cd)
Asus Keyboard template for sound control -w- little stickers for the keys.
Asus Quick Setup Guide (side note-very nice book, lots of images for
installing the board)
Asus Drivers CD rev 52.11 -w- "Powered by Asus" Case badge.
2 Bags -w- 2 each (4 total) SATA (red) drive cables
1 Power splitter (standard 4 pole to 2 SATA)
2 (Asus brand) ATA HDD cables -w- 3 connectors
1 (Asus brand) ATA CD-ROM cable -w- 3 connectors
1 (Asus brand) Floppy drive cable -w- 2 connectors
1 Joystick/Midi slot port
1 4 Port USB slot port
1 1394 Slot Port
1 Labelled motherboard backing plate

I dont thing this is bad for $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping direct from Asus.
Again, this was the kit for a P4C800-E Deluxe, you need to call to find out
about your own board. See above posting. Now if the board, cpu and fan will
get here I can build and start testing. OH, The memory also got here today.
The Kingston KVR400X64C3AK2/1G set and I noticed that they chips on the two
sticks are different, could that be a problem? One is Infineon and the other
has a Circle with 9 little dot's over the upper left corner. Anyone kknow
who that is?
ME