Old March 9th 13, 02:44 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
[email protected]

Default Making or getting a restore diskette ?

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:41:04 PM UTC-5, Bill S wrote:
Hi All

Packard Bell Master CD. number 17220900 . It is a Windows 98 OS.

How can I create a boot diskette from the MCD (I have read that this

can be done). If not or does anyone have a coipy of the diskette that

they can e-mail me?

Bill

Go to bootdisk.com . There you will find what it takes to make a Win 98 boot floppy, which is standard among all brand names... Ben Myers