Old December 7th 10, 07:23 PM posted to alt.comp.perips.mainboard.giga-byte,alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Ant

Default Upgrading my computer to GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R with an i7 950 CPU...

Hello!

I am thinking of replacing my current motherboard, CPU, RAM, etc. to an
Intel i7 950 CPU, GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard, and new RAM. I am
still going to use my old, updated Windows XP Pro. SP3 (don't need
64-bit and newer Windows at this time since my old softwares still
work). Is this going to be OK?

My current computer specifications (primary computer) details can be
found at http://zimage.com/~ant/antfarm/about/computers.txt ...

Thank you in advance.
--
Quote of the Week: "To the ant, a few drops of dew is a flood." --Iranian
/\___/\ Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)