Old February 8th 18, 03:12 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default nVidia GPU reccomendadtion please.

It's been awhile but I recall long ago that video games were sometimes
skewed to a particular hardware and driver feature set. Back then,
video card had to come with games to lure buyers to the overpriced
hardware. Some games were meant to play on a particular brand: either
nVidia or ATI (which got acquired by AMD - probably when they thought
they were going to build the CPU into the GPU). The specs on Path To
Exile don't mention it is skewed toward one brand but they could be,
especially if all AMD users are complaining but no nVidia users are
complaining.

http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare...70/3649vsm7710

That shows some benchmarks between the nVideo GTX 1050 (Ti model) and
the AMD HD 7770. The GTX 1080 is outside your price range.

http://www.hwcompare.com/33002/gefor...adeon-hd-7770/

That compares the non-Ti GTX 1050 model to the HD 7770.

http://www.hwcompare.com/33000/gefor...adeon-hd-7870/

That compares the GTX 1050 (non-Ti) against my AMD HD 7870. I didn't
bother searching for game benchmarks to see how the cards fared against
each other in actual use.

Seems a lot of money to throw at just one game, especially a 2D game.