Old July 2nd 03, 12:35 AM
NuT CrAcKeR

uhhhhmmmm WRONG!

I have 2 Compaq TFT5010i displays (running in a dualhead config) and they
only have DVI in the back. The cables I use have DVI plugging into the
display, and D-Sub (VGA) that plug into the cards. They came that way from
Compaq.

Be very careful when making uninformed, blanket generalizations like that.

NuTs

wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:06:12 GMT, Damaeus

wrote:

I have a Creative Labs Annihilator 2 card. It only has the standard
analog monitor output on the card. I know it probably won't connect
directly to a digital flatscreen (isn't that LCD?) but do they make
adapters? My current monitor is looking worse and worse all the time
and I think it's time for a new one. Black looks like a hazy green.
It's a shame because this monitor is only about 2.5 years
(micronpc.com).

So I'd like to replace it with a lighter, crisper monitor that doesn't
double as an old fashioned radiator as it's hot enough in my room
without having this huge 19" monitor filling the air with more heat.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Damaeus

All LCD's have a Standard 15 pin VGA socket..