Old February 14th 06, 06:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Fixed Aspect Ratio Scaling question

Does anyone know what are the issues with system or
display configuration that determines if the Fixed Aspect Ratio
Scaling is available?
I am searching to buy a new laptop. I tried in a store a recent
Toshiba with I think 7800GT or something and could find no options
at all like this, except plain screen resolution settings.
I am keen to get NVidia for having this option but wonder if it might
not be there. I expect a Satellite M60 with NVidia 6600 128 mb, 17".

b.